lagoon

lagoon

Monday, February 28, 2011

tomorrow is march

where has the time gone? Tomorrow will be march 1st! School seems to be zooming by quickly, and I feel like I am struggling to stay afloat right now (blogging doesn't help things). This coming week and next are my "hell weeks". The onslaught of quizzes and midterms begins tomorrow with a psych quiz, followed by a chem midterm wednesday night (yikes!) and a kin midterm thursday morning and a psych quiz thursday afternoon. Next monday my chem 126 lab midterm (yikes yikes!!), a math II midterm on wednesday, and the following tuesday a psych II midterm. I hope I haven't forgotten any! I've been spending my time in West Mall studying, but I still feel unprepared for chem/kin for this week!
I other news, training has been going great! Logged two hard weeks, and I am cruising into an easy week for my UBC Duathlon this weekend. Knocked 17s off my mile time from two weeks ago, and I am just about sub 6! The feet are finally injury free and I am feeling great!
Here are some pics from my outside ride on wednesday- it was beautiful and sunny but freeezing cold!






No comments:

Post a Comment