lagoon

lagoon

Monday, January 24, 2011

rut

once again it's raining here in burnaby, and it is ugly. After living atop burnaby mountain for 5months now, I still have the feeling of dislike for the city. I know that SFU isn't the city- in fact it is quite removed and very isolated, but I just can't get the fact out of my head that I don't like it here. Maybe I am in some bad head space today- but I am not a city person. I want to be in a place where I can ride my bike without fear of being killed by traffic and where I can run without worry of freaks in the bushes wanting to rape/murder me. I want a more relaxed lifestyle where people aren't hustling around from one place to the next- always in a rush. Honestly, the 145 bus to Production station and the skytrain give me a huuuge headache! I guess all I can do is count down the time until I am out of here and living where I want to be, probably the kootenays or maybe canmore (I like the atmosphere there). Almost 1/4 done, and three weeks until reading break and home.
I guess I just need to vent and get out the negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment