lagoon

lagoon

Friday, January 28, 2011

Vacation(ish) Time

I am going to Nanaimo next saturday! It's time for a vacation, and the chance to explore a new place! Heading out on saturday, taking the horseshoe bay ferry to Nanaimo and then seeing Cassidy!!! I've never been to Nanaimo before, and from what I've heard, it's a beautiful place- and a beautiful place to race! On sunday I am going to race/run the Cedar 12km, my first race of 2011. Hopefully this will be a good first race back, given it is a spur of the moment idea (I decided to race it today) I think that I can taper back my intensity this coming week to be prepared to run the race... goal: under 60min. I am really excited to get out of my "rut" and I think that this trip/race will be just the trick! Check out the website here: http://www.bastionrunning.ca/index.php?p=1_2_Cedar-12-k
In other news, home in two weeks! Cascade hwy here I come!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment