lagoon

lagoon

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Artsy Picture Post

I thought that I would post some pictures of what my summer has consisted of so far. Without a job, I have lots of time to goof off and get creative! Another bonus is with my mum working during the day, I am able to play the grand piano. I can't touch it when she's in the house... once a music teacher, always a music teacher (it doesn't matter that the neighbours can hear me across the street- I just can't let her hear my wrong notes!)

Here are some pics of what I've been up to lately:

 Chopin is my favourite composer

 Necklaces made from rags

 Cervelo has hit the roads- 
it's officially summer in my books!!

 Dad has taken my old
 wetsuit for Slocan swimming

 Swimmer or superhero? He thinks the latter...

Melted crayon art- cheap and fun!

That's been my two weeks post exams. Quite the life if you ask me! Now to watch some race recaps from Wildflower and IMSG that took place this past weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment